How do we terminate an employee's participation in the Plan?

Please complete and submit an empdata form for any terminated employee as described in this process:

Regarding contributions (either employEE or employER contributions). Please make sure that all contributions that are owed to an employee are remitted to the recordkeeper. Once you have submitted the termination date via the empdata form and all contributions have been remitted, simply remove the employee from your remittance process. There is nothing more you need to do.