How do I enroll in the UUA Medicare Supplement Plan?


  • Participants currently on the UUA Health Plan will request this health plan change via the Benefits Change Form. They will be required to upload a copy of the completed Medicare Waiver Letter (Word doc), and a copy of their Medicare card reflecting part A and part B.
  • If an employee is not currently a UUA Health Plan participant, they may sign up for the Medicare Supplement via our Online Enrollment Form and state that their "qualifying event" is "loss of other coverage."